Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Dec 3, 2001, 03:56 PM   #1
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001
Re: Here is a suggestion.....

A suggestion for solving most of our problems. GET RAMSES back. Does anyone know why Ramses is gone? If you have any clue please tell me.
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2001, 03:55 PM   #2
angry predator
Pilot
37 flights since Mar 2001

Way to state the obvious Phlub. Some things never change.
angry predator is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2001, 04:23 PM   #3
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001
well...

its the truth.
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2001, 06:08 PM   #4
Bayleaf48
Hero Of Time
1,316 flights since Jun 2001
Smile Re: Here is a suggestion.....

Don't know where Ramses has gone I'm afraid, but your idea of getting him back is most definitely a good one & hopefully will be able to try & sort things out that need sorting out e.g this annoying spammer!!

Bayleaf48 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2001, 01:08 PM   #5
Xeno
Sector Marshall
751 flights since Mar 2001

I believe Ramses is making many additions to the site and changing the forum quite drastically so that more potential members could be informed of it and its current status. Also, I believe Ramses will be pretty busy not only with us but his life, so im willing to wait.
Oh he said something about this in a thread here, I can't find it (can't be asked ) and all these changes were suppose to happen in November or something. Ohwell, hopefully by next year than eh?
Xeno is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2001, 04:20 PM   #6
zombie84
Wing Commander
376 flights since Mar 2001

yeah but he's completely dissapeared off the face of the earth! he hasnt been here since October i think. it wouldnt kill him to just pop in an let us know whats going on. In fact all the mods have sorta vanished. its like theres some massive conspiracy going on.
zombie84 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2001, 11:11 AM   #7
Xeno
Sector Marshall
751 flights since Mar 2001

"conspiracy" - actually...didn't Ramses and NB had a theme going on "taking over the world"? Err maybe...nah, it wouldn't be that could it? lol.

I will admit that Ramses should pop in just to let us know he's still alive and all...
Xeno is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2001, 06:37 PM   #8
Bayleaf48
Hero Of Time
1,316 flights since Jun 2001
Smile Re: Here is a suggestion.....

Too true & maybe even appoint a deputy to be incharge when he's not here, would also be a good idea as at least there would be some sort of authoritive figure because by the looks of it at the moment, there isn't!

Bayleaf48 is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems