Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Back to the Future [movie series] > Back to the Future Part III (1990)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Back to the Future Part III (1990)

They've saved the best trip for last... But this time they may have gone too far. | guide

Old Feb 27, 2002, 05:32 PM   #1
evilLanternz
Apprentice
4 flights since Feb 2002
Re: sports almanac

Did anyone else notice the mistake in the 2nd movie? Ok, when Mr. Strickland take the sports alamanac book from biff and puts it in the trash, marty takes it. But when he opens it up it shows a book called ooh lala. Marty now only has the cover for the sports alamanac. He then throws the cover down and finds biff. When he steals the REAL sports alamanac from biff, it has the cover on it. If biff took the cover off of the sports almanac to put it on the ooh lala book, then how is the cover still on the sports almanac? It should just be a coverless book. ya know?
evilLanternz is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2002, 01:05 AM   #2
Ivan
formerly known as Ivanhoe
1,574 flights since Nov 2000

No you see the almanach had a dust cover, which is exactly the same as the real cover. BIff only took out the dust cover.
Ivan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2002, 07:02 PM   #3
BalrogTim
X
1,044 flights since Mar 2002

Dust covers, Ooh La La's and Sports Almanacs. Where did movies go? Through time perhaps, or maybe further.....
BalrogTim is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2002, 11:49 PM   #4
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Talking Re: sports almanac

I thank that they should make another movie back to the future. I love that movie its my best movie of all
Old Dec 25, 2002, 10:39 AM   #5
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
I thank that they should make another movie back to the future. I love that movie its my best movie of all

Hmmm ... are you that guy who put up all those links to the same damn BTTFIV petition, and keeps getting told every time that there's NO WAY BTTFIV will ever get made?

Not all dust jackets reveal covers underneath - it's just a lucky co-oincidence for the filmmakers that this one did
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2003, 02:05 AM   #6
AWol
Wing Commander
226 flights since Aug 2003

the women in the shop made a big thing about the dust cover because in the future they have a new type of paper that doesnt get dusty apparently.

If they made bttfIV it would be total crap because m j fox wouldnt be in it.
AWol is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2004, 10:36 AM   #7
Unregistered
n/a flights since

BTTF IV would be an abomination...

Who could possibly compete with the original doc & Marty....?

I hope they don't try....
Old Feb 1, 2004, 05:25 PM   #8
Unregistered
n/a flights since
No worries about BTTFIV

Back to the Future part IV will not be made because the 2 Bobs own the characters and do not want to make one. 3's enough and the end of part 3 was a perfect ending to a great series.
Old May 6, 2004, 11:40 AM   #9
B Rh POS
Wing Commander
455 flights since Apr 2004

Yeah, it was a dust cover
B Rh POS is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Back to the Future [movie series] > Back to the Future Part III (1990)