Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Logan's Run (1976, 2007) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Logan's Run (1976, 2007) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]

Welcome to the 23rd Century. The perfect world of total pleasure. ...there's just one catch. | original guide

Old Apr 1, 2002, 02:39 PM   #1
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Re: nude scene

I swear there was a nude scene in LR when I saw it years ago. This site says the movie is rated PG. Isn't there a scene in the ice cave or when they're swimming when Jessica shows her top? Maybe I'm dreaming.
Old Apr 4, 2002, 12:29 PM   #2
rowan_hawthorn
Recruit Pilot
10 flights since Apr 2002
Nude scene

You're not dreaming. There was a brief scene in LR when Logan and Jessica first enter the ice cave. They're soaking wet and they both undress and wrap furs around themselves. There are also brief glimpses as they dive into the water after leaving The City, and a sequence inside The City where an orgy is going on - but it's very dark, lit mostly with flashing strobes.
rowan_hawthorn is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2002, 08:25 PM   #3
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Full frontal too, if I'm not mistaken.

Great movie, I think, for many more reasons then that. Mostly I like it because I like those post-apocalyptic kinds of stories.

-WhiteRvn
Old May 6, 2002, 08:40 PM   #4
rowan_hawthorn
Recruit Pilot
10 flights since Apr 2002

You're not mistaken. It's very brief, but it's there. And yeah, I really liked the movie, too. Hated the series with a passion, though - it's easy to see why it destroyed the franchise. By the way, if you haven't read the book, you should give it a try - it's waaay different from the movie, although the basic elements are the same. I won't spoil it all, but it's much wider in scope. (There are some sequences that involve a sort of flying jetski called a "devilstick," which I suspect got a tribute from George Lucas in "Empire Strikes Back.")
rowan_hawthorn is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2006, 07:26 AM   #5
Sonny
Wing Commander
444 flights since May 2006

ummm purely for reasons of errr, scientific research, I felt I had to take a look at this thread. And yes Ms Agutter did go smokeless for the briefest of moments in this film. In fact during the 70s I think she went partially smokeless in quite a few of her films .. I think that's probably one reason why I was such a big fan of hers when I was an impressionable, mindless degenerate teenager

Last edited by Sonny : Jul 10, 2006 at 04:54 PM.
Sonny is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2006, 07:31 AM   #6
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003

Don't remember that, but coulda sworn the frozen people were naked.
Seraph is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2006, 02:01 PM   #7
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

Yeah, Jenny Agutter had a nice set of mammary glands and it's nice to get to see them uncovered after all the teasing we get the first part of the film, all those skimpy little tin-foil outfits.

This was the first PG movie I ever remember showing a woman topless. Airplane a few years later had a topless scene and then PG-13 was invented. This was back in the day when G didn't necessarily mean Disney kids-only and PG was a bit more riske'.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2006, 10:22 PM   #8
Teen_spirit
Apprentice
1 flights since Aug 2006

also in the "tease" when we first see her "jessica" her clothes are completly see through allow you to see all
Teen_spirit is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2006, 10:57 AM   #9
yamota
Starfighter
110 flights since May 2005

are you kidding? That's the one scene I remember the most!
yamota is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2006, 08:01 AM   #10
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Full frontal too, if I'm not mistaken.

Nope, just boobs. She's in the water from the waste down.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2007, 02:19 PM   #11
scifi_lover
Trust No One
1,049 flights since Jan 2004

I'm going to have to watch the movie again... just to make sure you... er... aren't mistaken >.>
scifi_lover is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2008, 10:30 AM   #12
CheatingBastard
Wing Commander
423 flights since Aug 2004

As an 11 year old I saw the film a second time because of her topless scene.
CheatingBastard is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Logan's Run (1976, 2007) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]