Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Stargate (1994)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Stargate (1994)

Sealed and buried for all time is the key to mankind's future. | guide

Old Mar 8, 2003, 10:36 AM   #1
Red Baron
Pilot
15 flights since Apr 2001
Location: Somewhere way down in an abyssal trench... and I don't speak Russian!
Where can I find a copy of the movie?

I've only ever seen the Stargate SG-1 TV series and I would love to see the movie but I haven't been able to find it anywhere, even all the local movie rental places (not that there are many where I live)... Does anyone know where I can get a copy?
Red Baron is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2003, 12:26 PM   #2
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002
Re: Where can I find a copy of the movie?

Try ebay.com or amazon.com on the internet. Or, failing that, car-boot sales and charity shops have always served me well in my search for older movies
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2003, 01:22 PM   #3
Red Baron
Pilot

Thanks for the ideas, I'll check them out!
Old Jul 20, 2003, 11:35 PM   #4
Omega2064
Wing Commander
279 flights since Jun 2003

You can buy or order it at any Suncoast too. They usually have it on the shelves whenever I've been in. Blockbuster can do orders too, but Im not sure on how extensive they are compared to Suncoast.

Omega2064
Omega2064 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2003, 05:26 PM   #5
Red Baron
Pilot
Success!

Thanks for the ideas... I ordered it from Blockbuster and watched it... it was awesome! I still prefer the TV series, though.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 10:45 PM   #6
Omega2064
Wing Commander
279 flights since Jun 2003

Glad to be of some help. Suncoast and Blockbuster seem to be pretty reliable. I've used Suncoast for about 6 years and a friend has used Blockbuster about the same amount of time. With the current problems with e-bay and fraud, I'll stick to stores for now.

Omega2064
Omega2064 is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Stargate (1994)