|Jul 10, 2003, 08:25 PM||#1|
521 flights since Jan 2002
Demolition Man and Star Wars time lines (ideas to writers for everything)
Richard Osborne should add stuff to the novel. We could show more Edgar Friendly in the Demolition Man novel. Maybe these are ideas for the person who has the legal writers to put them into the Demolition Man novel for the 10 years after the release of the movie. These are really just ideas for writers.
The Demolition Man novel additions
The Demolition Man novel was written by Richard Osborne (based on the movie). The movie was written by Daniel Waters, Robert Reneau and Peter M. Lenkov. Additions were done by Tim. In the movie it’s John Spartan who kills Adam.
1. Simon Phoenix had gotten into the Wasteland with weapons drawn. Edgar Friendly with a bunch of scraps had appeared on Simon Phoenix. Edgar Friendly has seen that Simon Phoenix was trouble. There were scraps with guns and nun chucks. Even baseball bats. Edgar Friendly called to the scraps with baseball bats and nun chucks. Friendly: "Get him!" A bunch of scraps had struck nun chucks and baseball bats at Simon Phoenix. Phoenix laid kicks and punches on the scraps. He beat up on a bunch. Then there were scraps with guns firing on Simon Phoenix just as Phoenix managed to escape.
(This part happens when Simon Phoenix has gone down to The Wasteland to try to kill Edgar Friendly.)
2. Down in the Wasteland the battle rages on but without John Spartan or Simon Phoenix. A bunch of scraps with their guns are beating up on Danzig, Elvin and Francis. John Spartan and Lenina Huxley are out on the road in pursuit of Simon Phoenix. Edgar Friendly and Adam are beating each other up with their hands. Adam had lost his gun during the battle and is strong enough to survive the bullet in his head from John Spartan in the battle. Alfredo Garcia gets back up and the armed scraps give him a gun. Adam threw Edgar Friendly into a pole in The Wasteland. Alfredo Garcia and a few armed scraps have gotten their guns aimed at Danzig, Elvin and Francis. Garcia: "You men are under arrest!" Adam had thrown a few scraps into the tables. There were other scraps using the ends of their guns and charging at Adam. Adam had clobbered those scraps. Simon Phoenix has returned to The Wasteland and shot something and thinks that he had caught Edgar Friendly off guard. Adam had clobbered Alfredo Garcia and the scraps aiming their guns at Elvin, Francis and Danzig. Phoenix was gathering his remaining crew. Phoenix: "Come on guys let’s pay a visit to Raymond Cocteau." That moment Phoenix and his gang have fled to the Cocteau Center to Cocteau’s office.
(This part happens when there’s Huxley and Spartan after Phoenix on the road and just before John Spartan in Lenina Huxley’s police car crash into the SA PD monument.)
3. Simon Phoenix had sent his 4 goons that survived the battle in The Wasteland. Adam and the 3 other Phoenix thugs Elvin, Francis and Danzig are down the upper hallway making the attack plan. Adam is saying something to those Phoenix thugs. Adam: "We all get people to kill. I killed Raymond Cocteau. You guys get to kill John Spartan. I'll roam San Angeles." Adam leaves The Cocteau Center. The others with guns drawn go into elevator.
(This part happens when Simon Phoenix is typing in the cryo thaw instructions at his desk.)
4. Outside at the stair well entrance was John Spartan and Lenina Huxley making the plan to take out Simon Phoenix’s goons. Spartan: "They think we are in the elevator. When they find out we will incapacitate all of them." They have gone into the long hallway sneaking away from Simon Phoenix’s goons Elvin, Francis and Danzig.
(This part happens when the 3 Phoenix shoot the empty their bullets on the elevator.)
5. John Spartan and Lenina Huxley had defeated Elvin, Francis and Danzig. But Adam had killed Raymond Cocteau doing the work for Simon Phoenix. Adam had escaped into the city of San Angeles. There was a sexy young female rookie cop named Dana Crystal Harris who was working with John Spartan on his first assignment. Dana Harris and cryocon Adam beat each other up and Officer Harris arrested Adam. Zachary Lamb help arrest Simon Phoenix’s elite criminals. He and his co. pilot Schmidt had gotten Adam under their helicopter while Officer Dana Harris and Adam beat each other up. There was Chief George Earle and the crowd of scraps walking to the Cocteau Center finding out that the beloved Mayor/Gov. Raymond Cocteau was murdered. Chief Earle from the police systems knew that Simon Phoenix was behind this. They all ran into Adam. Adam was shocked to see Edgar Friendly still alive. John Spartan’s daughter Katherine was with them. Alfredo Garcia was there too with his gun drawn. Garcia makes the move to aims his gun at Adam. Adam threw Garcia and sent him flying in the alleys in San Angeles. Chief Earle had seen Adam. Chief Earle: "You are under arrest!" Edgar Friendly attacked throwing a punch and Adam threw Edgar Friendly into Chief Earle. All these armed scraps had drawn their guns. Chief Earle was lucky that his glasses didn't fall off and break or break at all. Adam had gotten Edgar Friendly’s smoking revolver. Katherine Spartan tried to jump on Adam and Adam had clobbered Katherine Spartan. Adam had made the move to kill the armed scraps. Adam: "I'll kill you all just as I killed Raymond Cocteau!" A bunch of the scraps see Adam with Edgar Friendly’s smoking revolver and Jason, Mason, Jackie and Ryan shoot Adam since Adam had tried to kill them. Edgar Friendly got back his gun from a dead Adam. Chief George Earle had wanted to put Adam back on ice for the Cocteau murder and noticing it’s a murder conspiracy. Chief Earle: "That was for our beloved Dr. Raymond Cocteau! I hope John Spartan will apprehend Simon Phoenix." Katherine Spartan had couldn't believe how all these armed scraps had killed Adam to save everyone. Katherine Spartan: "Not bad for those who have never learned how to drive." Chief Earle doesn't understand those rebels never driving. They all walk to the Cocteau Center. Katherine Spartan explains everything about this. Katherine: "These men here and Edgar Friendly have never driven any motor vehicle in their life. They never even had cars at all. I used to drive long ago. My daughters like to walk instead of using a car. I was never married. I only dated." Edgar Friendly and those armed scraps that fought Simon Phoenix and his cryocon henchmen have never had a driver’s license in their lives. Never even a driver’s permit. Chief Earle, Alfredo Garcia, Katherine Spartan, Edgar Friendly and a bunch of the scraps arrive at the Cocteau Center. Lenina Huxley wakes up. Lenina Huxley sees the whole crowd at the Cocteau Center. Lenina Huxley: "Simon Phoenix’s other accomplices are dead." Friendly: "My people have just killed another one and it’s the guy who killed Cocteau." Lenina Huxley: "John Spartan left me behind when he went to stop Simon Phoenix at the cryo-prison. We thought that was all of those survivors. John Spartan and I didn't realize that Simon Phoenix had a 4th accomplice with him." Police officers including Bo Bauer and Dave Loomis with Derek Hammer show up in their police cars. One of the cops is Dana Harris-Burke. She was a 60 year old woman who doesn't look that old. A 10 year semi retired cop with medium blonde hair with a bit of gray hair. They report to Chief George Earle. Hammer: "We are sorry to hear about what happened to Raymond Cocteau." Chief Earle: "I hope John Spartan apprehends Simon Phoenix for this. Mr. Phoenix is going to pay for the Cocteau killing. The other men involved are dead." Dana Harris-Burke goes over to Lenina Huxley. Dana Crystal: "That old criminal named Adam was a mass murderer. I arrested him when I was a rookie." Lenina Huxley: "We think it was either Adam, Elvin or 2 other men. I killed one of them. Dr. Cocteau did something that kept Simon Phoenix from pulling that trigger on him. Dr. Cocteau must've did something that made Simon Phoenix unable to kill him." Dana Crystal: "I know that Adam is dead. We can inform John Spartan later that Adam was also thawed out."Lenina Huxley talks with Dana Harris-Burke. Dana Crystal: "I had no need to inform you of 6 cryocons missing because you and John Spartan were going after Simon Phoenix. Adam was my first arrest. I arrested Adam at a tennis court years ago. Adam was convicted of mass murder." Earle: "Officer Burke and Captain Hammer, you 2 go out in your cars to search for more escaped cryocons. I know that Mr. Phoenix has thawed out more men. They could be anywhere in the city. The rest of you meet up with me at the cryo-prison." The San Angeles police officers get in their cars and go to the cryo-prison. Lenina Huxley, Chief George Earle, Edgar Friendly, Alfredo Garcia and the band of scraps walked to the cryo-prison. The police officers get into their cars. Chief Earle assigns the cops what to do next. Derek Hammer and Dana Harris-Burke go out in search of released prisoners in case any of those guys Simon Phoenix just thawed out are anywhere in the city.
(This part happens when John Spartan and Simon Phoenix are fighting each other for the very last time.)
Bonus: In this society tongue piercing has been outlawed. So have body piercings (nipples and belly button). Even eyebrow piercing and nose piercing have been outlawed.
Movie by Daniel Waters, Peter M. Lenkov and Robert Reneau. Additions by Master Tim.
The Demolition Man Time line
Some of the time line has the events in the movie. Also the time line has events that could be seen in books or comics.
Circa 1986: John Spartan is new to the LA PD.
October 1993: The movie called Demolition Man was released on the 8th. John Spartan is partnered with a cop named Scott Smith and is up against devil worshipers. The devil worshipers kill 3 bank robbers. The police captain Charlie Rogers accuses the priest Father Raymond Cook of leading the devil worship activity. Captain Rogers is behind the devil worshiping and Scott Smith finds out. Captain Rogers with 4 other cops in on the devil worshiping kill Scott Smith at a pool hall. John Spartan arrests and kills the devil worshipers. Captain Rogers is killed by John Spartan and police Lt. Steve Healy becomes a Los Angeles police captain.
Circa 1994: John Spartan starts going after Simon Phoenix.
20th April 1995: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of grand theft.
12th June 1995: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of tax evasion.
28th July 1995: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of jury rigging.
25th August 1995: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of assault and battery.
18th October 1995: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of murder one.
30th November 1995: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of murder one.
25th December 1995: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of robbery.
4th January 1996: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of rape.
12th April 1996: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of grand theft.
2nd May 1996: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of manslaughter.
3rd May 1996: A warrant is issued for the arrest of Simon Phoenix on charges of Manslaughter.
Circa 1996: A vicious criminal war breaks out between Simon Phoenix and Los Angeles Mafia leader Dominic Palmenterri. Some of Simon Phoenix elite criminals are killed by mob wise guys including a Russian mob who was one of Simon Phoenix’s career criminals with his own gang was also killed by the Palmenterri mob family along with a few other of Simon Phoenix’s career criminals. Simon Phoenix kills the big boss of the mob and many criminals are killed in this vicious war. Simon Phoenix’s elite criminals are arrested by John Spartan and various LA PD officers. A bus containing thirty passengers is hi-jacked.
Sgt John Spartan of the Los Angeles Police department captures fugitive Simon Phoenix. Unfortunately during the arrest the building Phoenix's gang were "hold up in" was destroyed.
A later investigation revealed that this building also contained the hi-jacked bus passengers.
20th November 1996: Sentence is carried out on John Spartan, having been found guilty of the involuntary manslaughter of the bus passengers.
Circa 1997: IRA terrorists have attacked. Dana Crystal Harris takes down the IRA leader Paul O’Bannon and 3 of his men are arrested at the Los Angeles Civic Center.
Circa 2001: Dana Crystal Harris has put 6 criminals total in the cryo-prison. A drive by shooting arranged by criminal Sean Sanchez who is also known as Loco. Dana Crystal Harris goes after the local gang. Dana Crystal Harris also deals with 4 teens attempting to steal from a 7-11. She also fights with Loco’s gang and fights Loco himself and Loco is killed by Captain Healy for trying to kill him and Dana Crystal Harris. All the surviving males in Loco’s gang are taken down by Captain Healy and the SWAT team and those gang members are put in the cryo-prison for a certain number of years. Dana Crystal Harris gets married and not too many years later has her 2 kids.
Circa 2005: Popular actor Arnold Schwarzenegger becomes the president of the United States under 61st amendment.
Circa 2007: Captain Healy the man who put John Spartan in the cryo-prison retires. Dana Crystal Harris-Burke becomes Captain of the LA PD just as she returns to work raising 2 children.
Circa 2010: A large earthquake hits the Los Angeles area causing wide spread destruction and loss of life. The last murder death kill before Simon Phoenix escaped was performed and that killer was arrested by Dana Harris-Burke.
Circa 2011: The old cities of Los Angeles, San Diego and Santa Barbara merge to form the San Angeles Metroplex.
4th August 2032: Prisoner Simon Phoenix escapes from the San Angeles Cryoprison during a scheduled parole hearing. In the course of his escape Simon Phoenix kills four prison workers including Warden Smithers. Later attempts made by members of the San Angeles police department to recapture him end with all participating officers either being killed or incapacitated.
cryo convict John Spartan is released and reinstated as a police officer to assist the SA PD in their attempts to capture Simon Phoenix.
Disturbances within the San Angeles Museum's Hall of Violence results in the death of a curator and the theft of several weapons by Simon Phoenix.
Dr Raymond Cocteau is confronted by Simon Phoenix but it transpires that the escape was all Cocteau's work to assist him in the capture of Edger Friendly.
John Spartan foils an attempt by members of Edger Friendly's gang to rob the food delivery for Taco Bell restaurant.
5th August 2032: Simon Phoenix releases some of the more violent inmates of the Cryo prison with the aim of starting a new crime syndicate with himself as the "Boss". One of his first orders is to have Dr Cocteau killed.
The body of Dr Cocteau is discovered by Det Spartan and LT Huxley. The two police officers manage to incapacitate a couple of the released prisoners. Det Spartan follows Simon Phoenix back to the Cryo prison to prevent him releasing more of the inmates. In resisting arrest Simon Phoenix is refrozen by Det Spartan unfortunately the confrontation caused serious damage to the facility which resulted in large parts of it to be destroyed in the subsequent explosions.
Edgar Friendly and some of his associates immerge from their hiding places under the city and together with members of Cocteau's former staff and the SA PD begin a new administration.
August 6 2032: John Spartan discovers the truth about the Cocteau murder and Chief Earle with John Spartan and Lt. Lenina Huxley uncover that it was a cryocon (convicted mass murderer) named Adam who did the work for Simon Phoenix in killing Raymond Cocteau. John Spartan discovers that Adam was one of those men who attacked him in the cryo-prison reception area and John Spartan then notices that Adam is dead. John Spartan finds out that a couple of the released prisoners are now working for Edgar Friendly, but not as criminals but administrators. John Spartan discovers how many cryocons still standing. John Spartan finds out that Zachary Lamb is still alive and saved by Derek Hammer and Dana Harris-Burke.
December 2032: John Spartan goes after the remnants of a 21st century crime syndicate and all those cryocons flee to DisneyLand. The cryo-prison is rebuilt.
The 2030's: John Spartan and Lenina Huxley get married. 2 police officers Zachary Lamb (all along survived the gun shot wound by Simon Phoenix) and Dana Harris-Burke go into full retirement. Dana Harris-Burke has been semi retired since 2016. John Spartan and Lenina Huxley have 2 children.
Circa 2042: The crime syndicate comes back. Edgar Friendly has already 2 years back left the office as mayor and Lenny Harris becomes the new mayor of San Angeles. The crime syndicate has replacements known as clone thugs and 10 criminals are cloned and are bosses and cryocon Reggie as the new leader is the big boss. The clone thugs are many, many clones of dead criminals. 2 reformed cryocons Elvin and Francis are cloned along with Adam (the Cocteau killer), Gunther, Howie, Jed, Sean Sanchez (late 1990's gang leader killed in battle by Dana Harris-Burke), Beppo, Kodo and Danzig.
Circa 2043: The police and rebellion and 2 reformed cryocons teaming up with John Spartan battle the clones.
Circa 2044: The battle against the crime syndicate goes on and many clone thugs are killed.
Circa 2045: John Spartan and his allies are still fighting the clone thugs. All of them are killed in this period of time. John Spartan kills most of the 10 bosses (7). Edgar Friendly fights Adam (a clone) hand to hand and 4 of the scraps and John Spartan kill Adam to save Edgar Friendly's life with guns. Elvin and Francis kill their clones. Officer Bo Bauer kills Kodo with a sword in a sword fight. John Spartan kills a surviving cryocon that has taken officer Erwin hostage at gun point. Many of those surviving cryocons are killed and 7 of them are put back in the cryo-prison. Lenina Huxley-Spartan gets a job as a baby sitter.
December 2045: Edgar Friendly fights Reggie and Reggie kills Edgar Friendly. Reggie has brought Satanists lead by former sorority girl Sabrina Miller into San Angeles. Many of the former scraps and the 2 reformed cryocons Elvin and Francis are killed by an army of Satanists. John Spartan with the help of rookie cop and daughter of Chief George Earle Lisa Earle apprehend Reggie. Together the deputy police chief Derek Hammer and John Spartan go after the Satanists. Derek Hammer and George Earle bring Zachary Lamb and Dana Harris-Burke out of retirement to help deal with the devil worshippers with the aide of the 4 surviving scraps. 3 of the holy thugs are captured on a Sunday church service. A bunch of kids along with those 4 remaining scraps, John Spartan's 2 grand daughters (Dana & Kelly), Holly Hammer (Derek Hammer's daughter and friend's to John Spartan's granddaughters) and Christine Earle (Lisa Earle's sister) are kidnapped by holy thugs. Derek Hammer, Dana Harris-Burke, Zachary Lamb, Lisa Earle and other SA PD officers aiding John Spartan arrest allot of the Satanists at the church. Later on John Spartan with Zachary Lamb, Dana Harris-Burke and Lisa Earle show up and save the victims from sacrifice and arrest most of the devil worshippers and Captain John Spartan kills 8 of them. John Spartan fights Sabrina Miller and John Spartan finishes off Sabrina Miller by throwing her into a door and she is arrested. A New Year's Eve party goes on and there is no crime left in San Angeles.
The Star Wars Time Line
NOTE: The Timeline is based on Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, being Standard Year Zero.
The Old Republic is formed among the Core Worlds, and Jedi Knights first appear.
The first hyperdrive is invented.
A large number of Jedi Knights are expelled from the Old Republic after becoming obsessed with the Dark Side of the force. After wandering for sometime, they come across the humanoid beings known as the Sith and enslave the species. The dark siders then become known as the Lords of the Sith, and for the next several thousand years their empire thrives and grows.
Pioneering hyperspace explorers Gav and Jori Daragon stumble upon the Sith Empire. This eventually leads to a major battle between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire.
Freedon Nadd comes to Onderan to rule, bringing with him dark Sith power.
The Beast Wars of Onderan begin.
Jedi Knights, including Ulic Qel-Droma, intercede in the Beast Wars of Onderan.
The Sith threat returns as Dark Lord Exar Kun turns dozens of Jedi Knights to the dark side. Kun is destroyed as a Jedi army invades his base on Yavin 4, but his spirit remains trapped.
The battle of Russan. The great sith war. Darth Bane is killed by Yoda’s master Bontu Sitmus and the sith are thought to be extinct.
Jedi Master Yoda is born.
Chewbacca is born on Kashyyyk.
Qui-Gon Jinn is born.
Palpatine is born.
Shmi Skywalker is born.
Obi-Wan Kenobi is born.
Mon Mothma is born on Chandrilla.
Queen Amadila is born.
Anakin Skywalker is born
-32 ; Episode I. The Phantom Menace
Under orders from Darth Sidious, the Trade Federation has blockaded Naboo. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi rescue Queen Amadila and escape. Their ship is forced to land on Tattooine and there they meet Anakin Skywalker. After going to Coruscant and asking the Senate for help, they head back to Naboo to stop the Trade Federation invasion. During the Battle of Naboo, Qui-Gon is killed, and Senator Palpatine begins his rise to power. Also Sifo Dyas took on Darth Sidious and was killed in a light saber duel.
Darth Rage replaces Darth Maul serving Darth Sidious. Count Dooku leaves the jedi order. Darth Rage is killed by Plo Koon with a force avalanche. Count Dooku becomes Darth Tyrannus. Jango Fett is cloned.
Han Solo is born on Corellia.
-22 ; Episode II: Attack Of The Clones
-20 ; Episode III: (not yet revealed title)
During Episode II & III, Anakin Skywalker marries Queen Amadila. The Jedi go off to fight in the Clone Wars, and in their absence Senator Palpatine continues to take more power. Palpatine turns Anakin towards the dark side of the force, and when Obi-Wan Kenobi tries to save him from the dark side, they have a light saber duel. Skywalker loses the battle and falls into a molten pit. When found by Palpatine, Skywalker is so badly injured, that he can only survive by wearing a specially built Armour and breathing apparatus, thus becoming Darth Vader. Yoda fights and kills the jedi who erased Kamino from the memory archives.
Luke Skywalker and his twin sister Leia are born.
The Emperor rises to power and begins his purge of the Jedi Knights. The Rebellion is formed by Mon Mothma, Bail Organa and Garm Bel Iblis.
It’s the big battle against the Empire. Sio Bibble is killed by Darth Vader. Padme Amadila-Skywalker kills 2 sith lords Darth Vorron and Darth Tau and kills Palpatine’s trusted minions with the help of Sio Bibble and Chewbacca. Aurra Sing kills Darth Xio Jade for her betrayal. Boba Fett kills Jar Jar Binks. Padme Amadila-Skywalker tries to kill Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious for all those jedi that were killed. Padme is killed by The Emperor for refusing to join the empire just as Jar Jar Binks is killed for a refusal to join. Palpatine’s base on a sea shore planet Rengar is destroyed.
Rebel agent Kyle Katarn steals the Empire's Death Star plans.
0 ; Episode IV. A New Hope
The Imperial Senate is dissolved, and Emperor Palpatine declares a New Order. Princess Leia is captured by Darth Vader and is held on the Death Star. Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Han Solo and Chewbacca rescue Leia, confront Vader, and help destroy the Death Star at the Battle of Yavin, but not before it is used to destroy Leia's adopted home world of Alderaan. Obi-Wan allows Vader to strike him down and he becomes one with the force.
Luke and Leia search for the Kaiburr crystal, which contains great Force powers, and encounter Darth Vader. During the encounter Vader learns Luke's identity. The Rebels set up a new base on Hoth.
+3 ; Episode V. The Empire Strikes Back
The Empire defeats the Rebels at the Battle of Hoth. Luke goes to Dagobah to train under Jedi Master Yoda. Leia, Han, Chewbacca and C-3PO are captured by Vader on Bespin's Cloud City and held as bait for Luke. Han is frozen in carbonite and given to the bounty hunter Boba Fett for delivery to Jabba the Hutt. Luke faces Vader, who claims to be his father and Luke loses his right hand and lightsaber in the battle. After refusing to turn to the dark side he is rescued by Leia and Lando Calrissian.
Prince Xizor, head of the Black Sun criminal organization, plots to discredit Vader and become the Emperor's second in command. His plan is to have Luke killed and to make it look as if Vader was responsible. The plan fails and Xizor is killed. Luke builds a new lightsaber and Boba Fett delivers Han Solo to Jabba the Hutt. The Empire begin building a new Death Star.
+4 ; Episode VI. Return of the Jedi
Luke, Leia Chewbacca and Lando rescue Han from Jabba the Hutt. Luke returns to Dagobah, and finds Yoda's life force fading. There Luke learns that Vader is his father and Leia is his sister. On Endor the Rebels, lead by Han and Leia, destroy a shield generator that had been protecting the new Death Star. Lando and Wedge Antilles destroy the Death Star during the Battle of Endor. Vader saves Luke from death at the hands of the Emperor, but dies shortly after killing Palpatine.
Just days after the Battle of Endor, the Rebels have to team up with Imperial forces to defeat the reptilian Ssi-ruuk under a truce at Bakura. The New Republic is formed, with Mon Mothma as Chief of State.
Rouge Squadron, under the command of Wedge Antilles, take control of the Imperial capital planet of Coruscant.
Prince Isolder asked Princess Leia to marry him.
Han Solo was also in love with Leia and he kidnapped her to woo her on the planet of Dathomir, which he had won in a game of sabacc. The Millennium Falcon crashed on the planet and they were captured by the Singing Mountain Clan of the Witches of Dathomir. Prince Isolder and Luke Skywalker followed their trail to Dathomir, but Isolder was to late. Leia realised that she was in love with Han and they were married on Coruscant.
Imperial Grand Admiral Thrawn returns from the far reaches of the galaxy and becomes a major threat to the New Republic. Thrawn recruits the dark Jedi Joruus C'baoth and promises to give him Luke and Leia in return for his help. Thrawn is eventually killed by his own bodyguard and Luke defeats C'baoth with the help of Mara Jade. Leia gives birth to twins, Jaina and Jacen.
Two different clones of Emperor Palpatine bring chaos to the New Republic, and almost turn Luke to the dark side. Using new weapons such as the Galaxy Gun and World Devastators, Imperial forces briefly regain Coruscant. Leia gives birth to her third child, whom she calls Anakin.
Luke establishes a Jedi training academy on Yavin 4, but is nearly killed by the re-awakened spirit of ancient Dark Lord Exar Kun and Kyp Durran, one of Luke's students who has turned to the dark side. Admiral Daala launches an unsuccessful Imperial campaign against the New Republic. Mon Mothma resigns as Chief of State and is replaced by Leia. Han Solo shoots Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious in the back and is dead for good.
Luke has an epic, but unfulfilled romance with the Jedi Knight Callista as he is trapped aboard 'The Eye Of Palpatine'. A huge Imperial warship. During their escape Callista loses her Jedi powers. The Hutts try to build their own version of the Death Star, called the Darksaber, but it is destroyed by the New Republic. General Crix Madine is killed during the attack. Admiral Dalla launches an attack on the Jedi Academy, but is unsuccessful again. Still unable to regain her Jedi powers, Callista leaves Luke.
Han and Leia's three children are kidnapped by Hethrir, a former Imperial trained in the dark side who has established an 'Empire Reborn' movement. The children are rescued by Han, Leia, Luke and Chewbacca.
The Black Fleet declares war on the New Republic. Luke searches for his mother.
Kueller, a former student at Luke's Jedi Academy, causes a holocaust on Almania.
Thracken Sal-Solo, Han's cousin, leads a brutal revolutionary army intent on ruling the Corellian sector. The Solo children help to defeat him by disabling his star destroying weapon.
Moff Disra stages the return of Grand Admiral Thrawn.
The New Republic and the Empire agree to peace.
Luke and Mara Jade decide to get married.
Anakin Solo begins his instruction at the Jedi academy, soon followed by Jacen and Jaina.
The Yuuzhan Vong have established a foothold in the Outer Rim, from where they can launch an invasion on the galaxy. They have technology unlike anything ever seen and they cannot be detected or affected by the Force.
Mara Jade is now married to Luke Skywalker and has been secretly infected with a disease by the Yuuzhan Vong, who are using her to see how strong the Jedi really are.
Sernpidal is destroyed when it's moon crashes into the planet. While evacuating people from the planet, Han watches in horror as Chewbacca is killed during the destruction.
Han, Leia, Jacen, Jaina and Anakin help to defeat the Yuuzhan Vong at Dubrillian.
Ben Skywalker son of Mara and Luke is born. Anakin Solo is killed. The Yuuzhan Vong is defeated.
Long dead bounty hunters Zam Wessel and Jango Fett are cloned by Bib Fortuna. The new republic goes after Bib Fortuna. Ben Skywalker is training to become a jedi. Jango Fett plans to marry Aurra Sing but clone her first to make her younger. Also remake Boba Fett. Zam Wessel clone is killed by Mara Jade-Skywalker. The Jango Fett clone is killed by Leia Organa-Solo. Bib Fortuna and his minions get away and Han Solo and Lando Calrissian kill Coruscant thugs.
Episodes VII: The Fallen Hero, VIII: A Dark Warrior & IX: The Jedi War
The battle of Cloud City. The Jedi are up against a dark jedi order lead by Shindor. A shape shifting Jedi named Asp is a decoy for Shindor for risks of fighting Luke Skywalker. Luke Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader are cloned by the dark jedi order. Ben Skywalker and Jacen Solo fight Asp and Asp flees. Asp poses as Shindor to take on Luke Skywalker. Luke Skywalker fights with Shindor’s right hand man Spiden and Asp posing as Shindor. Luke kills Asp and a cloning facility is destroyed. The Battle of Kessel. Other sith lords are cloned by the dark jedi order. Spiden has clones of Darth Maul, Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus, Darth Rage, Darth Bane, Darth Voltres, Lord Kaan, Darth Seer and Exar Kun made along with a clone of Darth Imperius. Also the clone Luke is named Darth Venom. Spiden in greed kills Shindor and takes his place and appoints former bounty hunter Bossk as his right hand man and Bossk is killed by Ben (Jhon) Skywalker. Luke kills Darth Tyrannus and Darth Rage clones. Granddaughter of Leia and Han and also daughter of Jacen Solo Lana kills the clone Darth Voltres. The battle of the galaxy. The jedi order kill many dark jedi. Boba Fett kills Corran Horn and Kyp Durron. Aurra Sing kills Callista. Jacen Solo kills Boba Fett while Jaina Solo kills Aurra Sing. Luke kills his own clone Darth Venom. Many dark jedi are killed. Lowbacca kills the Darth Vader clone. Kyle Katarn kills the Darth Imperius clone. Admiral Daala returns and is later on killed by Han Solo. Lando kills the Kubaz spy Long Snout (from the Mos Eisly Cantina in A New Hope) in a gun fight. Mara Jade-Skywalker kills the Darth Bane clone. Jaina Solo kills the Lord Kaan clone. Jacen Solo kills the Darth Maul clone. Ben Skywalker kills the Exar Kun clone. Leia Organa-Solo kills the Darth Seer clone. All imperials are killed by the new republic’s forces. Lana Solo kills Arden Lyn after Arden Lyn has killed Tahiri. Luke officially kills Spiden and all crime is also ended in the galaxy.