Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Last Starfighter, The (1984)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Last Starfighter, The (1984)

He's got one extraordinary chance at the dream of a lifetime. | guide

Old Dec 23, 1999, 04:50 PM   #1
Miles O'Neal
n/a flights since
Cool Re: A blast!

I didn't see this at the theaters because nobody else I knew wanted to go see it, and I didn't feel like going alone. I later saw it on video, and kicked myself for waiting.

It's a sci-fi flick, it's an action movie (a la Star Wars), it's a drama, it's a teen flick. It has something for almost everybody. It's one of teh better "coming of age, gotta get outa this dump" movies ever made.

How many of us get to save the universe without all the self-flagellation Luke Skywalker went through?
Old May 16, 2000, 08:28 PM   #2
Diane
n/a flights since
Talking One of My Favorites

I have watched this movie a number of times and I still get a thrill. This is a good movie and when it is on the tube I always have to stop and watch.
Old May 29, 2000, 08:04 PM   #3
S.V.
n/a flights since
Thumbs up Re: A blast!

A very good movie. Tight storyline and excellent graphics. It was way ahead of the competition when i first saw it in '84. Caught it on HBO a couple of nights ago and it's still very good.
Old Jun 27, 2001, 02:01 PM   #4
photoweborama
Pilot
37 flights since Jun 2001
Thumbs up My Favorite Movie

The Last Starfighter is my favorite movie. I have collected lots of items from the movie and have been able to learn quite a bit about it.

I even have an original copy of the script used in the production of the movie.

I love it!
photoweborama is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Last Starfighter, The (1984)